Designed by Jonathan Morrow | Opened 2007 | Holes 18-HOLES | Par 72 | Length 6900
Red Mountain Golf Club Phuket
BOOK WITH US & SAVE 20% OFF THE ‘WALK-IN’ RATES!
Red Mountain is one of Phuket’s newest golf courses and has rapidly become one of Asia’s top courses, located in Kathu District, which is just 7km from the world famous Patong Beach in one direction and Phuket Town in the opposite direction.
Weaving its way through stunning scenery on the location of a former tin mine, Red Mountain is part of the Loch Palm golf complex, presenting you with one of the most exciting Phuket golf course experiences while also introducing you to the dramatic natural scenery that makes Phuket golf so special.
Red Mountain is famous for its long Par 4s, some of which reach up to 470 yards; so long hitters can have a real advantage. To counter balance the length of some of the holes, there is a selection of drivable Par 4s that give you a chance to make birdies. The Par 3 9th hole is Red Mountain’s signature hole with a dramatic 50m drop from tee to green.
Presenting a variety of options and challenges, players who take a more tactical approach can safely circumnavigate themselves around the course by playing the percentages. This is not a course for cavalier type golf, but more for playing safe and enjoying the challenge.
With the latest innovative and shade-tolerant Burmuda Hybrid grass for the greens, natural waste bunkers, flooded gullies and expansive ravines, varying elevations for tees and greens with some breathtaking views across the old tin mine, surrounded by tropical forests, every aspect of Red Mountain will captivate you like no other.
Red Mountain is a 72-Par course set over approximately 7,000 yards from the pro tees; the course is exceptionally maintained and manicured for Championship-level golf. With a beautiful clubhouse and onsite facilities that match the international standards of the course itself, 5-star golf in Phuket has gone to the next level. Some say that Red Mountain is now the Best Course in Phuket, and not many would argue with that point of view.
Red Mountain Golf Club Green Fees & Prices
|Green Fee Rates only||4,700 THB per round|
|Cart Fee||400 THB|
|Caddy Fee||700 THB|
|Green Fees + Caddy Fee + Roundtrip Transfers||From 5,400 THB per player (based on 4 players in a group)|
Reasons to play Red Mountain Golf Club Phuket:
- Newest Championship Course in Phuket.
- Unique golf experience weaving its way through a former tin-mine.
- You simply must play the jaw-dropping 17th hole with its 50-meter drop.
- 5-star clubhouse and facilities.
- Absorb the stunning red mountainous terrain at first hand.
- Central location in the heart of Phuket at Kathu.
- Generally regarded by golfers as the best course in Phuket.
- Shade-tolerant Bermuda Hybrid grasses.
- Fast but true putting surfaces.
- Followers (non-golfers) are permitted on the golf course, however they must be in a golf cart.
- Followers must follow the clubs on-course dress regulations, the same as all golfers.
- Rate: THB 1100 includes cart & caddy. Pay direct to the golf course!
Rain Check Policy:
- Play less than 5 holes: Rain check issued for 18 holes
- Play 6 – 13 holes: Rain check issued for 9 holes
- Play 14+ holes: No rain check issued
- Distance from airport: 30 Km.
- Distance from Patong: 8 Km.
- 7.922235, 98.337511
|CLICK THE ‘DIRECTIONS ICON’ ON THE GOOGLE MAP & ADD YOUR HOTEL NAME TO SEE THE DISTANCE FROM YOUR HOTEL TO THIS GOLF COURSE.|