Designed by Dr Sukitti Klangvisai | Opened 1989 | Holes 27-HOLES | Par 72/36 | Length 6484/7150
Phuket Country Club
Phuket Country Club is by far one of the island’s most popular golf courses, located in the heart of Kathu, just a 10-minute drive to Patong Beach and Phuket Town. First established in 1989, Phuket Country Club was the island’s first course and the south of Thailand’s original international standard course.
In operation for over 20 years, this 18-hole, par-72 course has matured into its surroundings, offering golfers a picturesque and rewarding experience, popular with high handicappers due to its large and forgiving fairways. Low handicappers can also enjoy the courses from the Championship tees over a total distance of 6,484 yards.
With a variety of holes with undulating fairways with lots of mature trees, alongside a large lake and plenty of bunkers, the course is neat, tidy and well maintained. The scenic landscapes through the jungle terrain are stunning.
The signature 10th hole is spectacular. This par-5 that meanders its way around the entirety of the lake has an interesting and unique layout. The green is actually just 240 yards over the length of the lake; so long hitters could take the chance to drive this par-5 in one shot, although most people fail. The par-3 island hole 17th is also very beautiful and a round breaker, so be sure to land your first shot on the island green or it could be a catastrophe.
It’s safe to say that the caddies are some of the friendliest and knowledgeable in Phuket, and with a nice clubhouse with a restaurant and adjoining practice greens, Phuket Country Club has everything under one roof. You can’t play golf in Phuket without experiencing Phuket Country Club.
Phuket Country Club is a WALKING COURSE/NO CARTS.
Phuket Country Club Green Fees & Prices
|Green Fee Rates only||2,800 THB per round|
|Caddy Fees||400 THB|
|Green Fees + Caddy Fee + Roundtrip Transfers||From 3,550 THB per golfer (based on 4 golfers in group)|
Reasons to Play Phuket Country Club:
- Easy to reach location in Kathu
- Just a 10-minute drive from Patong
- Golfer friendly atmosphere on and off the course
- The perfect course for mid-level golfers
- One of the best value for money rounds in Phuket
- Experience the stunning 10th hole, which is a drivable par-5
- Followers (non-golfers) are permitted on the golf course.
- Followers must follow the clubs on-course dress regulations, the same as all golfers.
- Rate: THB 700. Pay direct to the golf course!
Rain Check Policy:
- No rain check given at this golf course.
- Distance from Airport: 30 Km.
- Distance from Patong: 8 Km.
- 7.902541, 98.343755
|CLICK THE ‘DIRECTIONS ICON’ ON THE GOOGLE MAP & ADD YOUR HOTEL NAME TO SEE THE DISTANCE FROM YOUR HOTEL TO THIS GOLF COURSE.|