Designed by Jack Nicklaus | Opened 2004 | Holes 18-HOLES | Par 72 | Length Black 6,806/ Blue 6,308/ White 6,009/ Red 5,127
Mission Hills Golf Club Phuket
BOOK WITH US & SAVE 22% OFF THE ‘WALK-IN’ RATES!
For such a holiday island, Phuket is approximately the same size as Singapore but offers way more in terms of golf courses. We have a wide selection of golf courses in Phuket to serve every level of golfer, from the professional to the beginner and more.
Phuket Mission Hills Golf Course is yet another amazing course situated on the southern Thai island of Phuket. The course takes full advantage of the surrounding natural beauty, offering players an experience they won’t soon forget. The course is full of mangrove trees, contributing to the paradise atmosphere, and features several ocean holes. Almost every hole offers incredible views looking out over the blue sea.
The course is a full 18 holes and was designed by none other than Jack Nicklaus himself. Highlights include a par 5 second hole, complete with an island green. Other holes are similarly challenging. In general the course rewards strong drives and but is not too punishing of wayward shots on certain holes. Still, experienced players will find Phuket Mission Hills Golf Course to be a challenge and require them to be at their very best.
Players should be aware that cart rentals are compulsory here on the island. The clubhouse and restaurant are both quite nice, and the service is excellent. Players can enjoy a light meal or a cold drink after their round, or can opt to order something while on the course and it will be delivered to you right there.
At Phuketgolf.net we have the best rates for all the island’s best courses. Why not try out the majestic Mission Hills and walk in the footsteps of the great Jack Nicklaus.
Mission Hills Golf Club Phuket Green Fees & Prices
|Green Fee Rates only||3,500 THB per round|
|Cart Fee||700 THB|
|Caddy Fee||400 THB|
|Green Fees + Caddy Fee + Roundtrip Transfers||From 4,300 THB per player (based on 4 players in the group)|
Reasons to Play Mission Hills Golf Club Phuket:
- Beautiful sea-views at this ocean-front golf course overlooking Phang Nga Bay
- The course was design by golfing legend Jack Nicklaus
- Holes 4, 5 and 6 are the most beautiful stretch of golf terrain in Phuket
- World-class onsite facilities and a spa
- The only golf course located on the east coast of the island
- So you can tell everyone you have played a prestigious Mission Hills course
- Followers (non-golfers) are permitted on the golf course, however they must be in a golf cart.
- Followers must follow the clubs on-course dress regulations, the same as all golfers.
- Rate: THB 1100 for shared cart. Pay direct to the golf course!
Rain Check Policy:
- Play less than 3 holes: Rain check issued for 18 holes
- Play 3+ holes: No rain check issued
- Distance from Airport: 8 Km.
- Distance from Patong: 35 Km.
- 8.087268, 98.371229
|CLICK THE ‘DIRECTIONS ICON’ ON THE GOOGLE MAP & ADD YOUR HOTEL NAME TO SEE THE DISTANCE FROM YOUR HOTEL TO THIS GOLF COURSE.|