Designed by Yoshikazu Kato | Opened 1999 | Holes 18-HOLES | Par 72 | Length 7179
Blue Canyon Country Club – Lakes Course Phuket
BOOK WITH US & SAVE 25% OFF THE ‘WALK-IN’ RATES!
The Lakes Course is the sister the Canyon Course at Blue Canyon Country Club and is a top-notch Phuket golf course in its own rights. When you want to play a stunning course that offers a true challenge, The Lakes is a top choice.
The Lakes Course @ Blue Canyon might be a lesser course compared to its sister, but in its own rights is a quality place to play golf in Phuket. Sharing the same onsite facilities as the Canyon Course such as a large restaurant and clubhouse, swimming pool and massage facilities, the course has a world-class atmosphere.
This 18-hole course itself is set over 7,129 yards from the back-tees with a Par-72, enjoying a stunning layout with a mixture of water-filled canyons, forgiving tree-lined fairways, fast but true greens, and beautiful backdrops from the former tin-mine location.
First constructed in 1999 by golf architect, Yoshikau Kato, the course favors long-hitters, although it can be enjoyed by players of all abilities.
With a name such as ‘The Lakes’, as you can imagine, water hazards regularly come into focus, especially on the stunning 17th and 18th holes, which are 2 of the best and most difficult finishing holes of any course in Phuket.
Blue Canyon Country Club – Lakes Course Green Fees & Prices
|Green Fee Rates only||3,300 THB per 18-hole round|
|Cart Fee||700 THB|
|Caddy Fee||350 THB|
|Green Fees + Caddy Fees + Roundtrip Transfers||From 4,200 THB per golfer (based on 4 golfers in group)|
Reasons to play Blue Canyon Country Club – Lakes Course:
- Located at one of Thailand’s most famous golf clubs
- Stunning canyons and water hazards on 17 of the 18 holes
- To play the award-winning 18th hole
- Large clubhouse with 3 restaurants, spa, massage and changing rooms
- Beautiful surrounding scenery on this old tin-mine
- Followers (non-golfers) are permitted on the golf course, however they must be in a golf cart.
- Followers must follow the clubs on-course dress regulations, the same as all golfers.
- Rate: THB 3250 includes green, cart & caddy. Pay direct to the golf course!
Rain Check Policy:
- Play less than 3 holes: Rain check issued for 18 holes
- Play 4 – 12 holes: Rain check issued for 9 holes
- Play 12+ holes: No rain check issued
- Distance from airport: 1 Km.
- Distance from Patong: 35 Km.
- 8.103364, 98.328204
|CLICK THE ‘DIRECTIONS ICON’ ON THE GOOGLE MAP & ADD YOUR HOTEL NAME TO SEE THE DISTANCE FROM YOUR HOTEL TO THIS GOLF COURSE.|