Designed by Desmond Muirhead | Opened 2000 | Holes 18-HOLES | Par 72 | Length 7777
St.Andrew 2000 Golf and Country Club Pattaya
Designed by the world-famous golf course architect, Desmond Muirfield, in the year 2000, ST. Andrews 2000 Golf Club really does do its name justice. Just a 45-minute drive from Pattaya City, and 120km from Bangkok, this is a course you need to play.
Set within the same grounds as Rayong Green Valley, ST. Andrews 2000 is a challenging 74-par course with a links-style out-and-back design with undulating fairways and large tiered greens surrounded by water hazards and bunkers. For sure, this is a real challenge.
Accuracy and power are facets that you will need to successfully circumnavigate the course and carry the strategically placed water hazards. The 700 yard 4th hole and the 910 yard 13th are examples of the unique golf that ST. Andrews 2000 is famous for.
Those with handicaps lower than 18 will find the course very difficult, with lots of elevated tees and greens, large putting surfaces and split-elevation fairways.
Everyone in the world wants to play the original ST. Andrews in Scotland, however, ST. Andrews 2000 is also as uncompromising and challenging just like its namesake. If you are a true golfer, this will be an amazing experience.
Signature Hole: 4th Hole, Par-6, 717 Yards (from back tee)
The great part about St. Andrews 2000 is its unique holes. The course’s signature hole is the par-6, 4th hole, which is an astounding 722 yards long from the back tees. Demanding both power and accuracy, this hole will test every shot in your repertoire. The drive requires a 180-yard carry and doesn’t get much easier after. This is one of the must-play golf holes in Pattaya.
St.Andrew 2000 Golf and Country Club Pattaya Green Fees & Prices
|Green Fee Rates only||Weekday: 2,700 per round|
Weekend: 3,100 THB per round
|Cart Fee||700 THB|
|Green Fees + Caddy Fee + Transfers||Weekday: From 3,200 THB per golfer (based on 4 golfers per group)|
Weekend: From 3,600 THB per golfer (based on 4 golfers per group)
Reasons to play St. Andrews 2000:
- Links-style golf in Pattaya
- Undulating fairways that mimic the original St. Andrews in Scotland
- Get the chance to play a par-6
- Unique golf course with many unusual holes
- Set in beautiful countryside near Rayong Green Valley
- Excellent onsite facilities that include practice areas and a restaurant
- Followers (non-golfers) are permitted on the golf course, however they must be in a golf cart.
- Followers must follow the clubs on-course dress regulations, the same as all golfers.
- Rate: THB:400 follower share cart with the golfer . Pay direct to the golf course!
Rain Check Policy
- If a player has played not over 9 holes – a 9 hole green fee rain check will be provided.
- 45 min. from Pattaya city
- 12.802103, 101.065570
|CLICK THE ‘DIRECTIONS ICON’ ON THE GOOGLE MAP & ADD YOUR HOTEL NAME TO SEE THE DISTANCE FROM YOUR HOTEL TO THIS GOLF COURSE.|