Designed by | Opened 2010 | Holes 18-HOLES | Par 72 | Length 7135
Silky Oak Country Club Pattaya
Located as part of the Rayong Green Valley golf complex, Silky Oak Country Club is one of the newest golf courses in Pattaya, still maturing, but a great experience nonetheless. This 18-hole, par-72 course, is set over 7135 yards from the back tees, making it a long course in many respects.
The course is still quite open as the surrounding trees are still growing and maturing. The course has some interesting conceptual ideas, such as there are 18 holes with 18 greens, but only 9 fairways. This might sound a bit mad but it’s not, because the fairways are wide, making it a great course for higher handicappers.
The fairways and greens have lots of undulations, so bringing along your best short game is essential. Nearly all the holes showcase amazing views of breathtaking scenery such as the surrounding rolling hills. It really is a nice experience.
The club is home to a clubhouse with changing rooms, practice areas and a restaurant. When you seek a great value round of golf on one of the newest courses in Pattaya, you need to visit Silky Oaks Country Club near Rayong.
Silky Oak Country Club Pattaya Green Fees & Prices
|Green Fee Rates only||Weekday: 1,500 THB per round|
Weekend: 1,700 THB per round
|Cart Fee||650 THB|
|Green Fees + Caddy Fee + Transfers||Weekday: From 2,000 THB per golfer (based on 4 golfers per group)|
Weekend: From 2,200 THB per golfer (based on 4 golfers per group)
Reasons to play Silky Oak Country Club:
- One of the newest courses in the region established in 2010
- Shares the same grounds a St. Andrews 2000 and Rayong Green Valley
- Beautiful countryside location surrounded by rolling hills
- 40-minute drive outside Pattaya
- Wide open fairways that are forgiving
- 40-minute drive from Downtown Pattaya
- Followers (non-golfers) are permitted on the golf course, however they must be in a golf cart.
- Followers must follow the clubs on-course dress regulations, the same as all golfers.
- Rate: THB:400 follower share cart with the golfer . Pay direct to the golf course!
Rain Check Policy
- If a player has played not over 9 holes – a 9 hole green fee rain check will be provided.
- 40 min. from Pattaya city
- 12.813673, 101.067376
|CLICK THE ‘DIRECTIONS ICON’ ON THE GOOGLE MAP & ADD YOUR HOTEL NAME TO SEE THE DISTANCE FROM YOUR HOTEL TO THIS GOLF COURSE.|