Designed by Isao Mazumi, Schmidt-Curley | Opened 1971 | Holes 18-HOLES | Par 72 | Length 7016
Siam Country Club Pattaya – The Old Course
The Old Course at Siam Country Club is simply one of the best golf courses in Thailand. Located just a 20-minute drive outside the city, this championship course is one of the most challenging courses in the region and most definitely one of the most prestigious. If you are considering which course to play in Pattaya, you cannot say you have played golf in Pattaya without sampling the Old Course.
Used for several international tour events over the years such as the Thailand Open and the prestigious Honda LPGA Classic, The Old Course at Siam Country Club has a reputation for quality. First opened in 1971 and designed by I. Izumi, the course has enjoyed a few revamps along the way by Lee Schmidt.
This stunning woodland course is one of the most mature in Thailand and utilizes Paspalum grass for the fairways and Novotek grass for the greens. Did you know there are 101 bunkers on the course? With tree-lined fairways and bunker defense mechanisms, you better be hitting the ball straight.
With a world-class clubhouse, 5-star facilities such as locker rooms, a pro-shop, a driving range and a quality restaurant, when you are looking for the ultimate golf experience in Pattaya, The Old Course at Siam Country Club is something special.
Siam Country Club Pattaya – The Old Course Green Fees & Prices
|Green Fee Rates only||Weekday: 3,950 THB per round|
Weekend: 4,750 THB per round
|Cart Fee||850 THB|
|Green Fees + Caddy Fee + Transfers||Weekday: From 4,400 THB per golfer (based on 4 golfers per group)|
Weekend: From 5,200 THB per golfer (based on 4 golfers per group)
Reasons to play The Old Course @ Siam Country Club:
- Known as the best Championship course in Pattaya
- Has hosted numerous professional events over the years
- One of the oldest courses in Thailand, first established in 1971
- Ranked in the top-10 golf courses in Thailand
- World-class course conditions
- Fantastic 5-star onsite facilities that includes changing rooms, a restaurant and practice areas
- Convenient location in close proximity to the city
- Followers (non-golfers) are permitted on the golf course, however they must be in a golf cart.
- Followers must follow the clubs on-course dress regulations, the same as all golfers.
- Rate: THB:950 follower share cart with the golfer . Pay direct to the golf course!
Rain Check Policy:
- No rain checks!
- 25 min. from Pattaya city
- 12.918229, 100.987784
|CLICK THE ‘DIRECTIONS ICON’ ON THE GOOGLE MAP & ADD YOUR HOTEL NAME TO SEE THE DISTANCE FROM YOUR HOTEL TO THIS GOLF COURSE.|