Designed by Peter Thomson | Opened 1992 | Holes 18-HOLES | Par 72 | Length 7096
Rayong Green Valley Country Club Pattaya
Rayong Green Valley Country Club is located in the countryside, just a 40-minute drive outside the city. The course is popular with local expats and high-end Thais who frequent this course on a regular basis. With beautiful landscapes and the ultimate value for money round of golf in the region, it is no wonder that Rayong Green Valley is always so popular.
This course was designed by leading golf architect Pete Thompson and is the ideal place for novice golfers or those looking for a forgiving and pleasant round of golf. The course enjoys lots of gentle slopes all round and is not a hilly course by any stretch of the imagination.
With lots of gently rolling hills, strategically placed bunkers, rocky outcrops and tree-lined fairways, it is a good idea to play percentages off the tee and to keep the ball straight. Private, peaceful and always beautiful, this course is very green, picturesque and enjoyable.
The local onsite facilities include a clubhouse, a polo club, equestrian track, a pro-shop, practice facilities, locker rooms and a nice restaurant.
Rayong Green Valley Country Club Green Fees & Prices
|Green Fee Rates only||Weekday: 2,300 THB per round|
Weekend: 2,700 THB per round
|Cart Fee||650 THB|
|Green Fess + Caddy Fee + Transfers||Weekday: From 2,800 THB per golfer (based on 4 golfers per group)|
Weekend: From 3,200 THB per golfer (based on 4 golfers per round)
Reasons to play Rayong Green Valley:
- Located in some of the most beautiful countryside between Pattaya and Rayong
- Mature tree-lined course
- Forgiving fairways, perfect for intermediate players
- Excellent onsite restaurant and facilities
- Shares its grounds with St. Andrews 2000
- Popular with local expats
- Followers (non-golfers) are permitted on the golf course, however they must be in a golf cart.
- Followers must follow the clubs on-course dress regulations, the same as all golfers.
- Rate: THB:400 follower share cart with the golfer . Pay direct to the golf course!
Rain Check Policy:
- If a player has played not over 9 holes – a 9 hole green fee rain check will be provided.
- 12.811696, 101.067501
|CLICK THE ‘DIRECTIONS ICON’ ON THE GOOGLE MAP & ADD YOUR HOTEL NAME TO SEE THE DISTANCE FROM YOUR HOTEL TO THIS GOLF COURSE.|