Designed by Dennis Griffith | Opened 1993 | Holes 27-HOLES | Par 72 | Length A-Mountain 3449/3224/2548, B-Lake 3261/3080/2394, C-Ocean 3261/3080/2394
Phoenix Gold Golf and Country Club Pattaya
Although many see the courses at Siam Country Club and Laem Chabang as the best golf experiences in the Pattaya region, next in line is most definitely the world-class golf conditions at the Phoenix Golf and Country Club. Located in the picturesque countryside at Huay Yai, just a 15-minute drive from the city, this is one of the best and most convenient places to play golf in the region.
With 27-holes set over 3x 9-hole courses, this tree-lined woodland course offers a championship style experience. The three courses are named the Mountain Course, the Lake Course and the Ocean Course. With views of Downtown Pattaya in the distance, this course is something unique in the city.
With lots of trees flanking the fairways, strategically placed bunkers, meticulously trimmed fairways and greens, this course is always in immaculate condition an is the ideal option if you are here on holiday. The fairways are very narrow, so hitting the ball straight off the tee is a must. You won’t find much water on the course until you encounter the 9-hole Lake course and then everything changes!
With a top-notch clubhouse, a driving range and practice facilities, a restaurant, a pro-shops and modern locker rooms, the Phoenix Golf Club offers everything the modern golfer of today could possibly need.
Phoenix Gold Golf and Country Club Pattaya Green Fees & Prices
|Green Fee Rates only||Weekday: 2,799 THB per round|
Weekend: 3,000 THB per round
|Cart Fee||700 THB|
|Green Fees + Caddy Fee + Transfers||Weekday: From 3,200 per golfer (based on 4 golfers per group)|
Weekend: From 3,500 THB per golfer (based on 4 golfers per round)
Reasons to play Phoenix Golf Club:
- One of the most popular courses in the region for tourists and expats
- 27-holes of challenging golf
- World-class onsite facilities that include a driving range and restaurant
- Convenient location in Huay Yai, just 25-minutes from the city
- Challenging round of golf for players of all abilities
- Followers (non-golfers) are permitted on the golf course, however they must be in a golf cart.
- Followers must follow the clubs on-course dress regulations, the same as all golfers.
- Rate: THB:500 follow share cart with the golfer . Pay direct to the golf course!
Rain Check Policy:
- No rain checks!
- 25 min. from Pattaya city.
- 12.826388, 100.954912
|CLICK THE ‘DIRECTIONS ICON’ ON THE GOOGLE MAP & ADD YOUR HOTEL NAME TO SEE THE DISTANCE FROM YOUR HOTEL TO THIS GOLF COURSE.|