Designed by Gassan | Opened 2004 | Holes 27-HOLES | Par 72/36 | Length 7301
Pattana Golf Club & Resort Pattaya
Known as a haven for sport and leisure fans in the region, the Pattana Sports Golf Club & Resort is a destination popular with families, health-conscious individuals and of course… golfers! Centrally located between Bangkok and Pattaya in the Chonburi province, this is a course conveniently accessed from every part of the region. Set over 400 acres, the resort has a great selection of high-end facilities and amenities. With 27 holes of Championship golf, meeting and event facilities, alongside a stadium that seats 7,000 people, there are not many establishments in the region that can match up to Pattana’s sporting prowess.
The course itself has 27 holes of golf, split into three separate 9-holes that include Andreas-A, Brookei-B and Calypso-C. Challenging, scenic and perpetually beautiful, you can absorb the undulating fairways, the rapid Tifdwarf greens and varying wind conditions that make the course so interesting. One of the interesting features of the club is the two par-6 holes. How often do you see that?
Water hazards are also prevalent at the course, so you need to be mindful of many tee-shots and approach shots to the green. This is a course for those who play percentages golf, as opposed to the more cavalier and gung-ho way of shot selection.
If you are visiting Pattaya with your family, taking them along to enjoy the resort’s facilities while you play golf makes Pattana very unique in itself. The resort has an onsite spa, tennis courts, a restaurant, bar and a swimming pool.
Pattana Golf Club & Resort is located 45- 55 minutes from Pattaya city center, but it is well worth the visit.
Pattana Golf Club & Resort Pattaya Green Fees & Prices
|Green Fee Rates only||Weekday: 2,300 THB per round|
Weekend: 3,000 THB per round
|Cart Fee||600 THB|
|Green Fees + Caddy Fee + Transfers||Weekday: From 2,800 THB per golfer (based on 4 golfers per group)|
Weekend: From 3,500 THB per golfer (based on 4 golfers per group)
Reasons to play Pattana Golf Club Pattaya:
- 27-holes of championship golf
- Set in a stunning countryside environment
- One of the only courses in the region with a par-6 hole
- Family-style resort with lots of communal facilities
- You won’t find many tourists on this course
- Followers (non-golfers) are permitted on the golf course, however they must be in a golf cart.
- Followers must follow the clubs on-course dress regulations, the same as all golfers.
- Rate: THB:500 weekday follow share cart with the golfer . Pay direct to the golf course!
- Rate: THB:800 weekend follow share cart with the golfer . Pay direct to the golf course!
Rain Check Policy:
- If a player has played not over 3 holes – a 9 hole green fee rain check will be provided.
- No rain checks on Sports Day.
- 45 min. from Pattaya city
- 13.086365, 101.144821
|CLICK THE ‘DIRECTIONS ICON’ ON THE GOOGLE MAP & ADD YOUR HOTEL NAME TO SEE THE DISTANCE FROM YOUR HOTEL TO THIS GOLF COURSE.|