Designed by Jack Nicklaus | Opened 1995 | Holes 27-HOLES | Par 72/36 | Length 7065
Laem Chabang International Country Club Pattaya
Laem Chabang International Country Club is known as one of the best golf courses in Thailand and is certainly one of the most breathtaking and picturesque. Set over 700 acres in the countryside, a 25-minute drive from Downtown Pattaya, this 27-hole course was designed by golfing legend, Jack Nicklaus and is everything you would expect from a 5-star championship golf course.
You know you are at a top-notch golf club when the holes are denoted by names instead of numbers. Weaving through stunning jungle terrain with the accompaniment of beautiful flowers like you would expect to see at the Augusta National, Laem Chabang is impressive in every way.
With lots of stunning palms and exotic plant life, tree-lined fairways, expertly manicured fairways and greens, from tee to green, this is a memorable golf experience. There are 3x 9-hole course that each has its own feel and attitude. With a 5-star clubhouse that majestically overlooks the course, chic changing facilities, practice facilities, a world-class restaurant and much more, nothing can prepare you for the stunning atmosphere at Laem Chabang International Country Club.
Laem Chabang International Country Club Green Fees & Prices
|Green Fee Rates only||Weekday: 3,429 per round|
Weekend: 3,884 per round
|Cart Fee||750 THB|
|Green Fees + Caddy Fee + Transfers||Weekday: From 3,929 THB per golfer (based on 4 golfers per group)|
Weekend: From 4,384 THB per golfer (based on 4 golfers per group)
Reasons to play Laem Chabang:
- Routinely positioned in the top-10 golf courses in Thailand
- 27-holes of world-class championship golf
- Level with The Old Course at Siam Country Club as the best course in the region
- Beautiful flowers and shrubs make this course one of the most memorable to play
- 5-star onsite facilities that include changing rooms, a club shop and international restaurant
- Just a 30-minute drive outside Pattaya
- Only floodlit golf course in Pattaya
- Location: 40 min. from Pattaya City
- Followers (non-golfers) are permitted on the golf course, however they must be in a golf cart.
- Followers must follow the clubs on-course dress regulations, the same as all golfers.
- Rate: THB:535 follow share cart with the golfer . Pay direct to the golf course!
Rain Check Policy:
- If a player has played not over 9 holes – a 9 hole green fee rain check will be provided.
- 40 minutes drive from Pattaya City.
- 5 minutes drive from Burapha Golf & Resort
- 13.051707, 100.996400
|CLICK THE ‘DIRECTIONS ICON’ ON THE GOOGLE MAP & ADD YOUR HOTEL NAME TO SEE THE DISTANCE FROM YOUR HOTEL TO THIS GOLF COURSE.|