Designed by Peter Thomson | Opened 1993 | Holes 27-HOLES | Par 72/36 | Length 7015
Greenwood Golf Club Pattaya
The Pattaya golf holiday scene is easily one of the most exciting in SE-Asia, and with so many great courses in such a concentrated area, the only place that can match the golf holiday scene here is Scotland, which happens to be the home of golf.
When you want one of the best value for money rounds of golf in Pattaya, not many courses in the region can match Greenwood Golf & Country Club. Greenwood is located in the countryside past Laem Chabang on your way to Chonburi, and although it is not a championship course or listed as one of the best, it is definitely one of the best value for money golf courses in the region.
It will take approximately 40-minutes to drive to the course. The course has 3x 9-holes, which makes 27-holes in total, and is a woodland course that is quite forgiving with its large fairways and relatively flat greens, meaning it is the perfect course for a novice player or someone who enjoys a laidback round of golf. The course uses many unique features such as pot-bunkers and even native Lemon Grass, so you might need to be careful with some of your shots going wayward.
With lots of luscious rolling hills, and undulations, the course almost has a links vibe and is definitely similar to some courses you would find in Scotland. With a modern and sleek clubhouse, a cool restaurant that overlooks the final holes of the course, excellent changing facilities and a club-shop, Greenwood Golf & Country Club is a bit of an unsung hero of the Pattaya golf holiday scene and definitely somewhere that you need to explore.
Greenwood Golf Club Pattaya Green Fees & Prices
|Green Fee Rates only||1,500 THB per golfer|
|Cart Fee||600 THB|
|Green Fees + Caddy Fee + Transfers||From 2,000 THB per golfer (based on 4 golfers per groups)|
Reasons to play Greenwood Golf Club:
- One of the most affordable rounds of golf in Pattaya
- Friendly golf club that is off the beaten path away from tourists
- Flat course but well maintained
- Ideal for players of all ages and abilities
- Followers (non-golfers) are permitted on the golf course, however they must be in a golf cart.
- Followers must follow the clubs on-course dress regulations, the same as all golfers.
- Rate: THB:400 for1 person follow share cart with the golfer. Pay direct to the golf course.
Rain Check Policy:
- If a player has played not over 3 holes – an 18 hole green fee rain check will be provided.
- If a player has played over 4 holes & less than 10 holes a 9 hole green fee rain check will be provided.
- 1 hour drive from Pattaya City.
- 20 minutes drive from Pattana Golf Club & Resort
- 13.224489, 100.968257
|CLICK THE ‘DIRECTIONS ICON’ ON THE GOOGLE MAP & ADD YOUR HOTEL NAME TO SEE THE DISTANCE FROM YOUR HOTEL TO THIS GOLF COURSE.|