Designed by Robert Trent Jones Jnr | Opened 1992 | Holes 18-HOLES | Par 72 | Length 7134
Eastern Star Country Club & Resort Pattaya
Pattaya is the home of affordability when it comes to golf holidays and vacations. One of the best value for money rounds of golf in the Pattaya region is the classy Eastern Star Golf Course. Located in Rayong, a 45-minute drive from Pattaya city, this course is ideal for those who are looking for something a little different to the standard options in and about the region.
This course is ideal for high-handicappers, beginners and those looking to get eh most from their money. Designed by golfing legends Robert Trent Jones Jr, the course was constructed on a beautiful coconut plantation that enjoys stunning tropical scenes, ideal for a scenic round of golf. This 72-par course has 18-holes and is set over 7,134 yards, offering a quality yet flat golfing experience.
Although the course is affordable, it still maintains high standards for international golfers. With lots of wide fairways, this is a very forgiving course, ideal for beginners and those looking for a fun round of golf. The 4th hole really is a spectacular par-3 with a water carry over to an island green that really is a card wrecker if you are not careful.
Eastern Star Golf Club is home to some high quality onsite facilities that really do appeal to international persons looking for a unique round. The ultra-modern clubhouse offers fantastic views looking out across the final holes of the course. With an exceptional restaurant that serves both Thai and Western flavors, changing rooms and a pro-shop, this course combines quality golf conditions with impressive facilities to create a very desirable Pattaya golf holiday experience.
Eastern Star Country Club & Resort Pattaya Green Fee Rates & Prices
|Green Fee Rates only||Weekday: 1,650 THB per round|
Weekend: 1,950 THB per round
|Cart Fees||600 THB|
|Green Fees + Caddy Fee + Transfers||Weekday: From 2,150 THB per golfer (based on 4 golfers per group)|
Weekend: From 2,450 THB per golfer (based on 4 golfers per group)
Reasons to play Eastern Star Golf Course Pattaya:
- One of the most forgiving golf courses in the region
- Very flat course that is easy to circumnavigate
- Designed by golfing legend Robert Jones Jr
- 40-minute drive outside Pattaya
- Wide open fairways that are forgiving
- Flat and easy to read greens
- Merging a links style with tropical beauty
- Location: 75 min. from Pattaya city
- Followers (non-golfers) are permitted on the golf course, however they must be in a golf cart.
- Followers must follow the clubs on-course dress regulations, the same as all golfers.
- Rate: THB:500 follow share cart with the golfer . Pay direct to the golf course.
Rain Check Policy:
- If a player has played not over 3 holes – an 18 hole green fee rain check will be provided.
- If a player has played over 4 holes & less than 10 holes a 9 hole green fee rain check will be provided.
- 1 hr 15 mins drive south of Pattaya City
- 23 mins drive from U-Tapao (Pattaya airport)
- 12.700411, 101.028746
|CLICK THE ‘DIRECTIONS ICON’ ON THE GOOGLE MAP & ADD YOUR HOTEL NAME TO SEE THE DISTANCE FROM YOUR HOTEL TO THIS GOLF COURSE.|