Designed by | Opened | Holes 18-HOLES | Par 72 | Length Black 7345 yards, Blue 6881 yards, White 6527 yards Red 5406 yards
Chee Chan Golf Resort Pattaya
The Chee Chan Golf Club is located in a stunning countryside position near to Bangsaray, just a 35-minute drive from Downtown Pattaya. Known as one of the newest golf courses in the region, recently opened and launched, if you are looking to play somewhere a bit different in the Pattaya area, Chee Chan Golf Club.
The course is situated near to the famous Pattaya tourist attraction known as Buddha Mountain (Khao Chee Chan), from which the course derives its name. AS this course is new and un-played by many, it offers a unique.
The course is set over 18-holes and a total yardage of 7,500 yards from the back tees, while being relatively shorter from the front tees at 6,500 yards. The course was designed by David Dale from Golf Plan Architects and enjoys lots of rolling hills that give it a links-type feel. With an intricate layout and lots of dangerous bunkers, you have to strategically place your shots.
There are some extremely difficult par-4 holes on the course that are long and difficult, which means the course is no stroll. Utilizing the latest advancements of Zoysia grass on the tees and fairways, and Tif Eagle for the greens, every detail has been taken care of to make this course enjoyable.
The brand new clubhouse has a putting green, driving range, chipping areas and a fully-equipped club shop. The onsite restaurant serves up a delicious selection of European and Thai cuisine that appeals to a wide international market.
Chee Chan Golf Club Green Fees & Prices
|Green Fees only||Weekday: 4,050 THB per round|
Weekend: 4,750 THB per round
|Cart Fees||750 THB|
|Green Fees + Caddy Fee + Transfers||Weekday: From 4,550 THB per golfer (based on 4 golfers per group)|
Weekend: From 5,250 THB per golfer (based on 4 golfers per group)
Reasons to play Chee Chan Golf Club:
- Newest course in the Pattaya region
- Stunning countryside location
- Situated in the gaze of the Khao Chee Chan Buddha
- Surrounded by rolling hills and stunning lakes
- Up and coming international course
- Just a 35-minute drive from downtown Pattaya
- Followers (non-golfers) are permitted on the golf course, however they must be in a golf cart.
- Followers must follow the clubs on-course dress regulations, the same as all golfers.
- Rate: THB:1200 including cart & caddy. Pay direct to the golf course!
Rain Check Policy:
- If a player has played not over 9 holes – a 9 hole green fee with rain check will be provided.
- 35 minute drive from downtown Pattaya
GPS Location: 12.766260, 100.959138
|CLICK THE ‘DIRECTIONS ICON’ ON THE GOOGLE MAP & ADD YOUR HOTEL NAME TO SEE THE DISTANCE FROM YOUR HOTEL TO THIS GOLF COURSE.|