Designed by David Graham & Gary Panks | Opened 1993 | Holes 18-HOLES (36 holes – 2 courses) | Par 72/72 | Length East (A&B): 6,713 / 6,030 / 5,421 West (C&D): 6,491 / 6,030 / 5,421
Burapha Golf & Resort Pattaya
If you are looking to play one of the most desirable and prestigious golf courses in Pattaya, not many can match the reputation of the Burapha Golf Club. Situated under a 30-minute drive from the city and famous for its golf academy, the Burapha Golf Club is one of the most popular names on the Pattaya golf scene.
The club has 2x 18-hole course that are named the East Course and the West Course. They were designed to mimic some of America’s finest courses designs, while also offering world-class onsite facilities that appeal to Western clientele.
The courses were designed by the famous designer, Gary Panks, with help from David Graham. They have created two courses that have exceptional standards, weaving their way through mature mangroves, rolling hills, coco palms and luscious vegetation. These courses are very mature and offer a pleasant experience.
With lots of onsite facilities, a clubhouse, changing rooms, a pro-shop and practice facilities, when you are looking for a top-notch option for your Pattaya golf holiday, the Burapha Golf Club is a desirable choice.
Burapha Golf Resort Pattaya Green Fees & Prices
|Green Fee Rates + Caddy Fee||Weekday: 2,200 THB per golfer|
Weekend: 2,600 THB per golfer
|Cart Fee||600 THB|
|Green Fees + Caddy Fees + Roundtrip Transfers||Weekday: 2.650 THB per golfer (based on a group of 4 golfers0|
Weekend: 3,050 THB per golfer (based on a group of 4 golfers)
Reasons to play Burapha Golf Club Pattaya:
- Great choice with 36-holes
- Convenient countryside location just outside Pattaya City
- One of the most cost effective courses in the region
- World class onsite facilities
- Friendly atmosphere
- Scenic landscapes
- Followers (non-golfers) are permitted on the golf course, however they must be in a golf cart.
- Followers must follow the clubs on-course dress regulations, the same as all golfers.
- Rate: THB:300 follow share cart with the golfer . Pay direct to the golf course.
Rain Check Policy:
- If a player has played not over 4 holes – an 18 hole green fee rain check will be provided.
- If a player has played over 4 holes & less than 12 holes a 9 hole green fee rain check will be provided.
- 5 minutes drive from Laem Chabang Intl Country Club
- 50 mins drive from Pattaya beach
- 13.042270, 101.042510
|CLICK THE ‘DIRECTIONS ICON’ ON THE GOOGLE MAP & ADD YOUR HOTEL NAME TO SEE THE DISTANCE FROM YOUR HOTEL TO THIS GOLF COURSE.|