Designed by Japan Golf Promotion Co Ltd | Opened 1958 | Holes 18-HOLES | Par 72 | Length 7205, 6567, 5548
Bangpra Golf Club Pattaya
Bangpra Golf Club is located a 40-minute drive outside of Pattaya and is known as one of the oldest golf courses in Thailand. First constructed in 1958 but was revamped in the 1980s by the Japan Golf Professional Corporation and the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), this impressive course is one of the most mature golf courses you will find in SE-Asia.
This impressive woodland course offers a very beautiful and scenic round of golf, bustling with nature and wildlife. With lots of bird varieties, undulating fairways, tall valleys and picturesque forests, this course is a very pleasant experience. The greens are very flat and forgiving, and with large fairways, this is a great course for novice golfers.
The stylish clubhouse overlooks the 1st and 18th holes and offers stunning views of the course. With an onsite restaurant that serves lots of Western and Japanese cuisine, top-notch locker rooms and Japanese-style baths, this course is one of the best in the Pattaya region.
Phuket Country Club Green Fees & Prices:
|Green Fee + Caddy Fee Rates||Weekday: 2,050 THB per golfer|
Weekend: 2,650 THB per golfer
|Cart Fee||600 THB|
|Green Fee + Caddy Fee + Roundtrip Transfers||Weekday: From 2,550 per golfer (based on 4 golfers per group)|
Weekend: From 3,150 THB (based on 4 golfers per group)
Reasons to play Bangpra Golf Club Pattaya
- One of the oldest golf courses in Thailand
- Very mature tree-lined course
- Located amidst beautiful countryside
- 40-minute drive outside Pattaya
- This is a course where you won’t find many tourists
- Stunning wildlife and you might see some monkeys, especially in the parking lot
- Great value for money green fees
- Location: 40 min. from Pattaya city
- Followers (non-golfers) are permitted on the golf course, however they must be in a golf cart.
- Followers must follow the clubs on-course dress regulations, the same as all golfers.
- Followers share cart with the golfer for free!
Rain Check Policy:
- No rain checks!
- 45 minutes north of Pattaya City (highway 7 to Bangkok)
- 1 hours drive from Suvarnabhumi airport (Bangkok) heading south to Pattaya.
- 13.224489, 100.968257
|CLICK THE ‘DIRECTIONS ICON’ ON THE GOOGLE MAP & ADD YOUR HOTEL NAME TO SEE THE DISTANCE FROM YOUR HOTEL TO THIS GOLF COURSE.|