Designed by: A O Robins | Opened: 1924 | Holes: 18-HOLES | Par: 72 | Length: 6678 yards
Royal Hua Hin Golf Club
Did you know that the Royal Hua Hin Golf Club is the oldest 18-hole standard golf course in Thailand? That’s right, this prestigious old course was first designed and constructed way back in 1924, which was basically built to cater to British railway workers and hi-society Thais who lived in the region. Times have changed, but the Royal Hua Hin Golf Club is still there today.
This 72-par course is set over 6,678 yards from the back-tees and enjoys a very British-style design, as you would imagine. The course is tree-lined, so tee-shots need to be relatively straight or you could find yourself in trouble. Although the course was first built in the 1920s, there was a renovation in the 80s that brought the course up to international standards.
With a litany of doglegs, lots of strategically-placed bunkers and lots of small circular grees that in many cases are elevated. The course might not live up to the standards of the more 5-star championship courses in the region, but it does boast immense value for money for golfers of all ages and abilities. Make sure you take care with the courses’ par-3s that could literally smash your card in 10-minutes.
With a remodeled clubhouse, pro-shop, practice facilities and some of the most experienced caddies in Thailand, when you want to become a part of history on your Thailand golf holiday, make sure you play the Royal Hua Hin Golf Club.
Royal Hua Hin Golf Club Green Fees & Prices
|Green Fee Rates||1,800 THB per golfer (based on 1-4 golfers)|
|Cart Fee||600 THB|
|Caddy Fee||350 THB|
Reasons to play Royal Hua Hin Golf Club:
- Oldest course in Thailand built in 1924
- Luscious tree-lined course Ideal course for players of all ages and abilities
- Modern clubhouse and changing facilities
- Followers (non-golfers) are permitted on the golf course, however, they must be in a golf cart.
- Followers must follow the clubs’ on-course dress regulations, the same as all golfers.
- Rate: THB:950 including cart & caddy. Pay direct to the golf course!
Rain Check Policy:
- If a player has played not over 2 holes – an 18 hole green fee rain check will be provided.
- If a player has played over 3 holes & less than 9 holes a 9 hole green fee rain check will be provided.
Location GPS: 12.651234, 99.925816
|CLICK THE ‘DIRECTIONS ICON’ ON THE GOOGLE MAP & ADD YOUR HOTEL NAME TO SEE THE DISTANCE FROM YOUR HOTEL TO THIS GOLF COURSE.|