Designed by: Golf East | Opened: 2008 | Holes: 18-HOLES | Par: 72 | Length: 7361
Banyan Tree Golf Club Hua Hin
When people talk about the best golf courses not only in Hua Hin, but right across Thailand, the Banyan Golf Club in Hua Hin is one of the most prestigious. Located in the stunning local countryside with beautiful vistas, when you are looking to play a championship golf course in Thailand that is memorable in every way, not many can match the Banyan Tree GC.
The course was only constructed in 2008, but by 2009 had already scooped the ‘Best New Golf Course’ award from the readers of Asian Golf Monthly. Over the course of the past 10-years, the course has grown from strength to strength and was featured in the ‘Rolex Top 100 Courses in the World’ and routinely ranks in ‘Top 3 course in Asia’ awards. Set over 18-holes with a yardage of 7361 yards, this world-class course was designed by Pirapon Namtra who is regarded as one of the best golf course architects in Thailand from the company Golf East.
The course enjoys spectacular mountain and ocean views on most of the holes and has 6 tee boxes with varying angles and approaches for all the holes, giving the course a different look and feel every time you play it. With lots of strategically placed water hazards and bunkers, the course’s defenses are stout but not impenetrable. Weaving its way through pineapple groves, the scenic nature of this course is very impressive. Using Zoysia grass on the fairways and dark Paspalum grass on the tee boxes and Tiff-eagle Bermuda grass on the greens, the course is always in tip-top condition.
The course’s world-class facilities include a large grass driving range, putting and chipping greens, a stylish clubhouse with a full reception area, pro-shop and locker rooms. There are also 2 international restaurants onsite serving all manner of local, Japanese and international cuisine.
When you want one of the best golf experiences in Thailand, the Banyan Golf Club really is at the pinnacle of the Thailand golf industry and is somewhere you seriously need to consider playing, especially if you are coming on holiday to the Hua Hin region.
Banyan Tree Golf Club Hua Hin Green Fees & Prices
|Green Fee Rates||3,600 THB per golfer )based on 1-4 golfers)|
|Cart Fee||750 THB|
|Caddy Fee||350 THB|
Reasons to play Banyan Golf Club:
- Regarded as one of the best golf courses in Thailand
- Multiple award-winning golf club
- Ranked highly in Asian golf course awards
- Championship style course
- High-end clubhouse and onsite facilities
- Followers (non-golfers) are permitted on the golf course, however, they must be in a golf cart.
- Followers must follow the clubs’ on-course dress regulations, the same as all golfers.
- Follower share cart with the Golfer for free! If follower wants to separate cart have to pay rate: 750 THB pay direct to the golf course!
Rain Check Policy:
- If a player has played less than 9 holes – a 9 hole green fee rain check will be provided.
- 20 minutes drive from Hua Hin beach
- 12.497637, 99.944016
|CLICK THE ‘DIRECTIONS ICON’ ON THE GOOGLE MAP & ADD YOUR HOTEL NAME TO SEE THE DISTANCE FROM YOUR HOTEL TO THIS GOLF COURSE.|