Designed by: Denis Griffiths | Opened: 1990 | Holes: 18-HOLES | Par: 72 | Length: 7202
Summit Green Valley Chiang Mai
The Chiang Mai region offers some of the finest golf courses in Thailand with very affordable green fees and mesmerizing vistas and beauty. Summit Green Valley Golf Club is regarded as the ‘Queen of Thailand golf courses’ and has a reputation for its stunning backdrops and top-notch standards and course conditions.
This world-class golf course merges a high-quality golf experience that appeals to international persons, alongside enjoying unique and exclusive characteristics. With the backdrop being the stunning mountains, this is a course that combines natural wonders with scintillating golf conditions.
This 18-hole course is set over 18-holes and over 7,000 yards, and although the first impression might be of a gentle and forgiving course, don’t be fooled because the course is heavily covered with trees, lakes and ponds that come into play all the time.
Dennis Griffiths, who was the same golf course architect that constructed the prestigious Thai Country Club in Bangkok. Situated in the lowlands just a 20-minute drive from the beautiful Chiang Mai City Center, this is a course that offers an easy-to-find location while basking in the countryside.
The onsite facilities include a clubhouse, lockers rooms, a pro-shop, the classy Thai Lanna Restaurant and practice facilities. When you seek one of the most forgiving yet natural abundant courses in the Chiang Mai region, not many can match the Summit Green Valley Golf Club.
Summit Green Valley Golf Club Green Fees & Prices
|Green Fee Rates||2,550 THB per golfer (based on 1-4 golfers)|
|Cart Fee||700 THB|
|Caddy Fee||400 THB|
Reasons to play Summit Green Valley Chiang Mai:
- Forgiving course ideal for beginners and mid-level handicappers
- Only a 20-minute drive outside Chiang Mai City Center
- World-Class onsite facilities
- Stunning mountainous backdrops and natural beauty
- One of the best value for money courses in the region.
- Followers (non-golfers) are permitted on the golf course, however they must be in a golf cart.
- Followers must follow the clubs on-course dress regulations, the same as all golfers.
- Rate: THB:500 Share cart with the Golfer. Pay direct to the golf course!
Rain Check Policy:
- If a player has played not over 3 holes – an 18 hole green fee rain check will be provided.
- If a player has played over 4 holes & less than 12 holes a 9 hole green fee rain check will be provided.
Location GPS: 18.908210, 98.956706
|CLICK THE ‘DIRECTIONS ICON’ ON THE GOOGLE MAP & ADD YOUR HOTEL NAME TO SEE THE DISTANCE FROM YOUR HOTEL TO THIS GOLF COURSE.|