Designed by | Opened: 2014 | Holes: 18-HOLES | Par: 72 | Length: 6789
North Hill Golf Club Chiang Mai
Although one of the lesser-known golf courses in the Chiang Mai region, the North Hill Golf Club is only a 15-minute drive from the city and one of the most convenient golf experiences for those staying in the region. Set amidst a luxury housing estate, this resort-style course offers quite a forgiving round of golf for players of all abilities.
The course was formally only 9-holes, but in 2014 it was expanded to the 72-par, 18-hole course we see today, set over 6,789 yards. The course is extremely flat with many of the holes encountering water hazards, although the course has zero elevation and is not a long course, you still need to be hitting the ball relatively straight, and if so, you will have the opportunity to shoot a low score.
As you can imagine, with the course’s location set amidst the luxury Koolplunt housing estate, the facilities are top-notch, albeit rather small for an international golf club.
The onsite facilities at North Hill really do compliment the overall top-quality experience. The Mix is North Hill’s award-winning restaurant, offering more than 300 dishes and creating an amazing dining experience to finish your round of golf.
The club’s other facilities include a spa, pro-shop, a games room and a fitness center with state-of-the-art cardiovascular and weight training equipment. When you seek a convenient and less-challenging Chiang Mai Golf experience within close proximity to the city and airport, the North Hill Golf Club is quite charming and stylish.
North Hill Golf Club Chiang Mai Green Fees & Prices
|Green Fee Rates||2,100 THB per golfer (based on 1-4 golfers)|
|Cart Fee||600 THB|
|Caddy Fee||300 THB|
Reasons to play North Hill Golf Club:
- Only a 15-minute drive from Chiang Mai City
- Very flat course with no elevation
- Quite a forgiving round of golf for players of all abilities
- Quaint clubhouse and friendly atmosphere
- Followers (non-golfers) are permitted on the golf course, however they must be in a golf cart.
- Followers must follow the clubs on-course dress regulations, the same as all golfers.
- Rate: THB:300 for 9 Hole or THB:500 for 18 Hole Share cart with the Golfer. Pay direct to the golf course!
Rain Check Policy:
- If a player has played not over 3 holes – an 18 hole green fee rain check will be provided.
- If a player has played over 3 holes & less than 9 holes a 9 hole green fee rain check will be provided.
Location GPS: 18.695317, 98.958511
|CLICK THE ‘DIRECTIONS ICON’ ON THE GOOGLE MAP & ADD YOUR HOTEL NAME TO SEE THE DISTANCE FROM YOUR HOTEL TO THIS GOLF COURSE.|