Designed by: Seni Thirawat | Opened: 2004 | Holes: 18-HOLES | Par: 72 | Length: 6657
Mae Jo Golf Club Chiang Mai
Mae Jo Golf Club is located just a 20-minute drive outside Chiang Mai City, set behind the oldest agricultural college in the City, Mae Jo University and offering golfers a high quality yet fin golf experience in Chiang Mai.
Enjoying stunning views out across Doi Suthep and other mountain ranges, the course has a very inviting and impressive appearance. With a mountainous terrain, surrounded by lots of fruit trees and orchards, this course looks great and plays even better.
This 18-hole course has a par-72, set over 6,657 yards, created by Thai golf architect, Seni Thirawat. The course was designed and is suited to players of all abilities, with narrow fairways with Zoysia grass, which is great for a low handicapper. There are several water hazards and doglegs to combat and also some long par-5s that will test your long game.
The greens, for the most part, are quite wide and use Korean Velvet grass with gentle slopes. The breathtaking views from the kiosk on the 14th hole really are spectacular, so make sure you bring your camera along.
The clubhouse has a vast expanse of facilities and enjoys a Modern Lanna Style, coming equipped with restaurants, lodge, excellent practice facilities that include a driving range, chipping areas and putting grass with bunkers. This is a course that combines a convenient location near to the city with amazing mountainous views and terrain while retaining a modern and international flavor.
Mae Jo Golf Club Green Fees & Prices
|Green Fee Rates||2,150 THB per golfer (based on 1-4 golfers)|
|Cart Fee||750 THB|
|Caddy Fee||350 THB|
Reasons to play Mae Jo Golf Club Chiang Mai:
- Only a 20-minute drive from Chiang Mai City
- Stunning mountains terrain and views
- Modern clubhouse with lots of practice facilities
- Friendly staff and service make this a popular course
- Followers (non-golfers) are permitted on the golf course, however they must be in a golf cart.
- Followers must follow the clubs on-course dress regulations, the same as all golfers.
- Rate: THB:300 for 9 Hole or THB:600 for 18 Hole Share cart with the Golfer. Pay direct to the golf course!
Rain Check Policy:
- If a player has played not over 2 holes – an 18 hole green fee rain check will be provided.
- If a player has played over 3 holes & less than 8 holes a 9 hole green fee rain check will be provided.
Location GPS: 18.913167, 99.038091
|CLICK THE ‘DIRECTIONS ICON’ ON THE GOOGLE MAP & ADD YOUR HOTEL NAME TO SEE THE DISTANCE FROM YOUR HOTEL TO THIS GOLF COURSE.|