Designed by: Gassan Construction | Opened: 2006 | Holes: 18-HOLES | Par: 72 | Length: 7761
Gassen Panorama Golf Club Chiang Mai
With a convenient location just 25-minutes from Chiang Mai City, the Gassen Panorama Golf Club is a very easy place to reach while on holiday in the region. First established in 2006, the course has had a decade to mature and grow into its surroundings, which is exactly what has happened at the club.
As the third member of the prestigious Gassen Group, the Gassen Panorama was closed for a while but reopened in 2017 with new renovations and refurbishments to both the course and onsite facilities. The course is set over 18-holes and 7,761 yards, which makes it the longest golf course in Thailand. All the holes are located in unique fashion around a large lake in the Chiang Mai countryside.
The course’s main defenses are the water hazards from the lake and lots of waterside bunkers. The backdrop of stunning mountains gives the course a real back-to-nature feel to compliment this unique golfing challenge. Another unique feature of the course is there are no par-5 holes whatsoever, although it has a mad par-6 that is 666 yards long in a devilish way! The luxurious clubhouse looks out across the lake and the surrounding mountains, capping off a truly memorable experience.
The onsite facilities include locker rooms, a pro shop, Thai and international restaurants, a seminar room, banquet hall and more, all with a stunning Dubai/Arabian interior and exterior design that is very grand. When you are looking to plays somewhere a little different in Chiang Mai, the Gassen Panorama Golf Club is a very favorable choice.
Gassen Panorama Golf Club Green Fees & Prices
|Green Fee Rates||2,300 THB per golfer (based on 1-4 golfers)|
|Cart Fee||750 THB|
|Caddy Fee||350 THB|
Reasons to Play Gassan Panorama Golf Club:
- Beautiful location 25-mins from Chiang Mai City
- Challenging golf experience for all players
- First opened in 2006 and then reopened in 2017
- Luxury 5-star clubhouse and onsite facilities with an Arabian style
- Unique Par-6 hole set over 666 yards
- Followers (non-golfers) are permitted on the golf course, however they must be in a golf cart.
- Followers must follow the clubs on-course dress regulations, the same as all golfers.
- Rate: THB:500 Share cart with the Golfer. Pay direct to the golf course!
- Just 30 minutes from Chiang Mai international airport