Designed by: Chird Boonyarattanevet | Opened: 1993 | Holes: 18-HOLES | Par: 72 | Length: 6812
Bangkok Golf Club
The Bangkok Golf Club is one of the best and most popular golf courses in Thailand and was host of the 2003 Volvo Masters. Situated just 35-minutes out of the city, if you are currently in Bangkok and want to play not just a top quality course but a conveniently located one, this is the perfect choice for you.
The course was built in the 1990s and has been the host of numerous pro tournaments. The course was known for its difficulty, but in 2011 they installed floodlights, which meant they had to reshape the greens where a more friendly and less difficult layout changed things.
The course is relatively short, set over approximately 6,800 yards from the back-tees. However, you will have to place your shots to shoot the best round. The course enjoys lots of wildlife such as birds and deer.
The woodland style course has some of the fastest greens in Thailand with lots of undulations, so you have been warned. There are a few water hazards and very narrow fairways which means hitting the ball straight is a must. The par-3 11th hole is one of the best short holes in Thailand with an island green.
The par-5 9th with its double dogleg is also interesting and was actually ranked in the best 500 golf holes in the world by Golf Magazine back in the 1990s.
The stylish clubhouse offers a very international feel with a restaurant that serves Thai, Japanese and a range of international cuisine. The onsite practice facilities include a driving range, chipping areas and practice greens.
With the floodlights, any time of the day or night is the ideal time to play Bangkok Golf Club.
Bangkok Golf Club Green Fee Rates & Prices
|Green Fee Price (Weekday)||1,600 THB per golfer (based on 1-4 players)|
|Green Fee Price (Weekends)||2,200 THB per golfer (based on 1-4 players)|
|Cart Fee||700 THB|
|Caddy Fee||350 THB|
Reasons to Play Bangkok Golf Club
- One of the most famous courses in Thailand
- Hosted many pro tournaments
- Floodlight night time golf
- Some of the fastest greens in Thailand
- Just a 35-minute drive from Bangkok City
- Followers (non-golfers) are permitted on the golf course, however they must be in a golf cart.
- Followers must follow the clubs on-course dress regulations, the same as all golfers.
- Rate: THB 500 or THB 1200 including cart & caddy. Pay direct to the golf course!
Rain Check Policy:
- ( Only for night golf ) If a player has played not over 4 holes – an 18 hole green fee & cart rain check will be provided.
- If a player has played over 4 holes & less than 13 holes a 9 hole green fee & cart rain check will be provided.
- 35-minute drive outside Bangkok
GPS Location: 13.982036, 100.536945
|CLICK THE ‘DIRECTIONS ICON’ ON THE GOOGLE MAP & ADD YOUR HOTEL NAME TO SEE THE DISTANCE FROM YOUR HOTEL TO THIS GOLF COURSE.|